Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Program of Study

Well after some reworking and decisions on my part I have decided on my program of study direction at DSU. I will be specializing in Information Assurance and Computer Security (yay!). Now to work through all the fun stuff.

Of course I will need to complete the smaller coursework which everyone has to take along the way, but at least I can start preparing my literature review now though. I am learning EndNote however I really wish there were a solution in the cloud for this. EndNote does a fantastic job and I love the fact that I can download trees of citations from the library and post them directly into the application, I just feel that there is a better way to accomplish this goal.

There is going to be a proposal defense sometime this week and I love sitting in on these. The proposal will be on "Virtual Teams: Towards Improving Work Effectiveness through Collaboration Process Structure Training”. This sounds so interesting. I wish Dawn all the best on the defense.

No comments: