Friday, December 14, 2007

Google Toolbar Button for Google Code

Boy is that title a mouthful or what....

I got tired of constantly having to open a new tab just to search Google Code. So I looked for a Google Toolbar button for Google Code. There was one available but the button would not send selected text, it was search only. If you know me you know I will not settle for the minimum.

This version of the button has search, send selected text to, as well as a feed based drop down list for the major areas of code.google.com.

Please enjoy, if you find it useful please pass on. Google takes a long time to add it to their library, so getting it off my site is currently the only way. I linked from Chriscopeland.com, but it is actually hosted on my other site, CLCResearch.com.

No comments: